Friday, June 19, 2009
Remembering the younger days
I was at the tanning salon this morning when I was reminded what it was like to be 20 years old. The employee I was talking to was talking to me about "how to figure out what to do in life." I remember when I was 20, I was in college and really didn't have any defined path but did have a passion inside and that was TRAVEL. I told this person to follow their passion. I told them whatever it is that makes them LOVE where they are going and what they are going to do is where they belong. This person seemed to somehow understand. I am glad I could offer some words of advice. I remember what it was like to think about the airlines, I HAD to have it and I did, what wonderful memories I have too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment