Saturday, October 10, 2009

Keeping on the path

There are times I become really frustrated at work. I sometimes feel like I am pulling more weight than my other fellow leads. It drives me crazy but I will remain focused and on the right path. I know the road I am on holds great things for me and I shouldn't let the little things bother me. As long as I feel accomplished after a day of work, I feel my job is done. I know my mother bird is aware of what I do and appreciates me, gives me praise and advice throughout my journey. I will try to change my attitude and remain focused that the path I am on will lead me right where I belong.

1 comment:

  1. There is no reason to feel like you do more than the others, because that is the relity. You are a dedicated and hard worker. You need to stop worrying about what others don't contribute and recognize that your efforts are both realized and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete