Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Post Surgery
Surgery (round 2) went well. I was in at 6:00 a.m. and home by noon. I HATE anaesthesia but had no choice. I laid around all day, went to bed at 9:00 p.m. and woke up at 2:00 a.m., unable to sleep. I am glad it is over, the healing process is what aggravates me the most as I am not a "sit still" kind of person. Ed helped a lot and is sleeping now, exactly what I am going to try to do if I can find a comfortable position! They gave me some sort of numbing agent inside the incision area that lasted about 6 hours and once it wore off, I found myself not moving much, not daring to sneeze or cough. OH, and if you have to poop ... FORGET IT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment