Thursday, January 14, 2010

Decisions

I have 4 days to make one of the biggest decisions I may have to make in some time.  I am contemplating a move into a different department at work.  I have not discussed this with many, only those I trust.  I am really trying to figure out what it is that made me interested in this possible move to begin with.  I guess I am not content with all the things I see wrong in my current department.  I then think, "well maybe things will change with the new supervisor who begins January 25th.  I wonder if things will stay the same?"  I don't really know how to face this, don't express my feelings very well yet, this huge decision lurks inside my mind.  What does one do?  When does one know it is time to expand?  I am not one who is good with change, it is very uncomfortable yet, I know (from past experiences) it can be like a ray of sunshine.  So, as I close this day, my mind won't stop spinning with this decision I am facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment