Sunday, January 10, 2010

Four months

It has already been four months since Sarah passed away.  She left us on September 4, 2009.  I can't believe it, it seems much longer.  I don't know why but we sure do miss her.  The big on is her calls every Sunday.  I think living so far from her (we in Denver, she in Tampa) has a lot to do with it.  We were so close yet in distance, quite far physically.  When I hear a New York accent, I automatically think of her, especially coming from a woman.  I can hear her say (in the NY accent) "Oh my god, that is wonderful...!"  It would sound like ... "Oh my gawd, that is wondaful..."  Strange isn't it?  I miss her encouragement, her asking how things are, flying down to visit her and the never ending emails she sent daily.  These were mainly obscene jokes that would make me smile.  I look back, I can't say I would have done anything differently, I am blessed to have known her for 8 years.  I will keep her with us forever in heart, right where she has been and will remian.

No comments:

Post a Comment