Sunday, January 3, 2010
My mother bird ....
Today, my mother bird stopped by to visit me. She was in her car, with little and we enjoyed a short visit. I gave little an alligator head, not quite sure how it will be taken, but thought it might strange, just as I am. I have also remained (at this point) close to my sister Sheri, which I hope will remain. The day was boring, I laid around and didn't do anything. I continue to heal, slowly but surly. I deal also with someone who really doesn't understand me ... but at times, does. It is odd, but yet I remain faithful. On a different note, I wonder what the week will bring. When will I return to work? When will all this DRAMA of hernia surgery be a distant memory? I hope it is sooner than later. I am annoyed, I am restless, I am aggrivated ... my mind won't stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment