Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Yep, that's my life
It is odd to me how it can be my own mother's birthday party and I don't go, simply because my dad does not accept Ed. This is so fucking annoying. I am 40 years old people, can you HEAR ME? I am not a child, not worthy of this and therefore, have decided to tune out all the negativity. I am DONE with it and will be forever. I have chosen to live my life and not let the influence bother me. I tried, oh yea, I tried and yet, here I sit in the same situation. I mean year after year, this shit gets annoying. I find happiness in the hands of destiny, the calm that floods my mind in times of stress and with that, I sit and wait, hoping things will change. Who am I kidding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment