Friday, June 26, 2009
Looking ahead
It has come to my attention there may be significant changes on the horizon. I have thought deeply about the possibilities and I don't know how to express my feelings. I am excited, yet anxious. I want someone to move forward so badly, I wish I had the magic key to unlock the decision drawer. I wait in aticipation in "boot camp" and hope for graduation to a higher level. I don't and never will be over confident, just focused and determined. It is amazing and I smile. The changes would bring ways for me to change not only my professional standing but my personal standing as well. I rely heavily on my mentor through this process and no matter the outcome, I feel a connected "network" of feelings we share, all of which are very similiar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment