I was delightfully surprised by a wonderful visit from my sister Sheri yesterday. She, my brother-in-law Ron and nephews John, Aaron, Jared and Kyle stopped by en route to Dave and Busters and Casa Bonita as they are visiting from South Dakota over the holidays. My sister is so genuine, she is a pleasure to talk with, a has a beautiful heart and truly is a dynamic person. My brother-in-law is a true person as well, they both have such caring and loving hearts. My nephews have GROWN UP, John will be going to the Marines in June, Aaron and Jared have both grown so much, I feel small compared to the oldest two. What a nice time, it was so good to see them, too bad I didn't get to see the other 4 kids, Rachel, Sarah, Hannah and Samuel. Ron and Sheri and their troop of 7 kids, all so well behaved.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment