Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Well, it is already 2010! I guess it is time to make resolutions, however do they REALLY work? I choose not to make any as I feel what you choose to do should not be limited. If you feel you shouldn't do something, don't do it! I call it "following your gut" ... all year long. So, as I look toward 2010, I have goals, things I want to achieve and really look forward to the new. I want to advance, I want to continue to succeed, all things that come with hard work and dedication. I have come a long way this year, thanks to my mentor, Carrie Scott, who taught me SO much. I appreciate her so much. On another note, the safety of the USA is becoming a big concern. I fear another 9/11, I don't like to think about it but in reality, here we are, hated by other countries and those who do not have freedom want to grab ours. I don't like it. So, as 2010 begins, I look forward to peace, changes in how we live and how the world gets along. Can it happen? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment