Thursday, January 28, 2010
Ed and I
Ed and I are sharing our 8th year together this year. I often don't show much affection but inside our hearts, we both know what our companionship means. We have traveled the world, continue to do so, and pages and pages of the same things. I have discovered even though you can't have everything you may want, when you consider the consequences, you know where home is. It isn't out of comfort but reality. I live with a very intelligent man (I mean seriously, he gives the answers on Jeopardy before the question is even finished) and value all he shares with me. I will admit, I am not the easiest person to live with, my moods go up and down. My A-D-D keeps me constantly moving around our 700 sq. ft. apartment, at times driving him crazy! He never knows where I am. I realize the most important person in my life is right beside me, something a lot of people don't and never will have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely!
ReplyDelete