Friday, January 29, 2010
House hunting
Watching House Hunters International makes me want to HOUSE HUNT. I can only imagine what it must be like, having to make a decision between 3 choices, all of which are of interest. I guess once decided, you build, furnish and make it yours. In 2007, Ed and I almost moved to Hawaii. We were booked on the non-stop Denver to Kona flight (on the big island), and were going hunting. We put a lot of thought in it and were excited. We didn't take the flight, deciding waiting would be better. I sometimes wish we would have taken that flight. If so, Ed would have driven the car to Long Beach, CA and I would have met him in Hawaii after the car was loaded on a ship and sent to the islands. I look forward to the day when this is a reality and as each day passes, it may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment