Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Return to work?
Today I went for a "return to work authorization" from the surgery team who performed my hernia procedure. Nope, it wasn't a member of the team, yet an NP who saw me. Then, after that appointment, I went to occupational health for the proper paperwork to return to work. I am on restrictions for the next 4 weeks, however, I am returning to work! The doctor in occupational health after EVERY question I had, said I needed to contact the surgery team regarding the questions I had. She said she was not my "practicing physician" ... Very interesting. I have learned SO much over the past 2 surgeries, both which have taken place with a 30 day period, I ought to be a doctor and despite not knowing the surgical procedure, could steer patients in the right direction. I get frustrated with people who go around every corner to avoid any "legal holding" or whatever it is. JUST ANSWER MY QUSTIONS PLEASE ! I just said to myself, "WHATEVER ... it isn't as if this has been a ride the entire time ..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment