Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to work ... at last

I returned to work today after being off for 10 days.  The 10 days were not vacation days either!  I had a good day, it was nice to see everyone, although, it didn't feel like I had been gone at all.  I have a lot going through my mind,  a lot to consider for the new year.  I think each day will bring me closer to peace.  My sister has sent me a text message that she is worried about our parents.  I was surprised, but not really.  It involves happiness and 44 years of marriage.  So, through it all, here I am and back in my normal routine.  Ed took me to work, went grocery shopping then picked me up after work.  It was 10 degrees for the high today.  Ugh.  It is said that "life is a journey, not a destination."  I agree somewhat but sure would like to settle in and run a small beachside hotel in Costa Rica.  It may sound crazy but we would do a great job!  Pura Vida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment