I am a little bird. I have to admit, I am one who needs the "mother wing" (even at my age) to protect, guide and support me. I look forward to each day and strive to spread my humble wings and fly along side my mother bird.
I am like a mother in that I get so proud when I see you make good choices and feel my heart break when I need to re-direct you. I go to that place where we have deep conversations and have realize that you need to be guided by genuine caring, respect, and admiration. No matter where our paths take us, I will always unconditionally support you.
I am like a mother in that I get so proud when I see you make good choices and feel my heart break when I need to re-direct you. I go to that place where we have deep conversations and have realize that you need to be guided by genuine caring, respect, and admiration. No matter where our paths take us, I will always unconditionally support you.
ReplyDelete