Friday, August 21, 2009

From the alter

I am often mentally reminded of bible verses, quotes and ways of "the lord" that are so prominent in my parent's home. Well, I ran across one that I remember and I have posted it below. I often wonder if this was directed at me because of my lifestyle? Hello, duh! I don't know, I do remember hearing my parents say, "the lord can set you free..." Well, I am who I am and I am just fine thank you! I have beliefs inside, I know what I believe and rest ok with it. I don't think it is an act, rather an inner belief that allows you to have peace anyway. I know grandma would agree and one day, when I see her again, I will embrace the love that was so unconditional and taken from me June 29, 2007.

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
James 1:21 (New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment